aMeL

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

He's Back (oleh2 yang lucu dan menggemaskan)

Love is when he just keep silent at me
But my heart still has many sentences for him

Love is when he doesn’t want to look at me
But my eyes are still watching him even from the distance

Love is when he walked away
But I’m still here waiting for him

Love is when he’s not here
But I know he’s safe in the deepest of my heart

Love is when I am angry with him
And forgive him in the same time

Love is when I realize he’s not perfect
But loving him all the way make me more complete

Love is….when I love him unconditionally


Kaget banget bisa liat dia lagi tadi. Kaget campur seneng. Walaupun lagi2 tadi dia bikin aku sebel (padahal baru aja dateng), tapi kalo inget kemaren2, saat seburuk apapun, masih lebih buruk lagi kalo dia gak ada. Walaupun dia balik tanpa oleh2 buat aku, tapi dari dulu aku kan udah bilang ma dia, asal dia kembali dengan selamat, itu udah oleh2 buat aku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home